Adult Volunteer Program
Catch the Volunteer Spirit
Thank you for your interest in the Volunteer Services Program in the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System. To continue each community's spirit of giving, we invite you to "catch the volunteer spirit" at one of our facilities.
Prior to beginning any volunteer work, you must complete the following steps:
- Print, complete and sign the Application and Volunteer Disclosure form.
- Have each Reference Form completed and signed by a credible colleague other than a family member.
- Return all forms in person to the Volunteer Services Department or by fax.
San Antonio locations: fax to 210-704-2807
New Braunfels: fax to 830-620-5120
- A background check will be conducted. By signing the Volunteer Disclosure/Release form, you have given us permission to perform this mandatory check. You will be notified by phone when your background check has cleared.
- A tuberculosis test may be administered at the hospital by our Occupational Health Nurse.
- You will need to meet with our Occupational Health Nurse for a tuberculosis test and annual flu shot. At that time, submit a copy of your immunization record.
- Attend the mandatory Volunteer Orientation sessions.
We look forward to welcoming you to CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System. Please see below for contact information regarding Orientation dates and TB health screenings at your facility of choice.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center, Westover Hills:
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels and Physician Ambulatory Surgical Centers: